Use as Acceptance
The Site is not intended for minors under 16 years of age, and if you are younger than 16, you cannot register with or use the Udo products or services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have unauthorized information from or about a minor under 16, please contact us at [email protected]. Given that Udo’s services are not directed to users under 16 years of age and in accordance with the disclosure requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Udo does not sell the personal information of any minors under 16 years of age.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from and about users of our Site both directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the Site.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this Site, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
We may also collect information that is about you but does not necessarily identify you individually. This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site or subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of the Site or websites you access through the Site (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to us and others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Site, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Site, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Site, including traffic data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Site also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the Site, or delete the Site from your device.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or Mobile Cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics and analytics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Site or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly because we do not control the tracking activity of such third parties.
Data collected by third parties with our permission or at our direction, including data collected through our text messaging short code program or other telecommunications information, will not be shared with any third parties for advertising without your consent, as further provided herein.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Site and its contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Site updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Udo’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Udo about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Udo, our customers, or others.
Access and Retention of Data Controlled by Our Customers
Udo has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the subscribing Udo customer (“Customer”). If requested to remove data, we will respond within 45 days, subject to any permissible extensions. If the Customer is a Covered Entity under HIPAA, your rights with respect to your protected health information are governed by HIPAA as well as our Business Associate Agreement with that Customer.
We will retain personal information we process on behalf of individuals for as long as needed to provide services to our Customers. Udo will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Data Aggregation Services & De-identified Data
To the extent we receive protected health information from our Customers that are Covered Entities under HIPAA, we may use such information to provide data aggregation services (as that term is defined by HIPAA) and to create de-identified data in accordance with 45 CFR 164.514(a)-(c) retaining any and all ownership claims relating to the de-identified data Udo creates from protected health information. Udo may use, during and after this agreement, all aggregate non-identifiable information and de-identified data for purposes of enhancing the Software and Service, technical support and other business purposes, all in compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Standards, including without limitation the limited data set and de-identification of information regulations. De-identified data also may be used for research and machine learning toward the improvement of healthcare methods, tools, and services.
YOUR CHOICES FOR YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
Third Parties. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information, including, for example, information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa for more information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
182 N Union Ave
Farmington, UT 84025
Last modified: March 24, 2022
Udo, LLC (2022).